I'm beginning the third week of changes and I finished my sixth day at 9Round.
Thoughts and observations:
I don't cry at the gym anymore. I'm too busy and too focused on counting punches or kicks to have a pity party.
I normally go on M-W-F, but I skipped yesterday and went today instead. (I had to do some adoption stuff.) Surprisingly, I was not sore at all this weekend, but yesterday I began to be sore in my legs. After the workout today, I feel better.
I still haven't experienced a workout "h.igh." Still too fat? Too out of shape? No clue.
I've continued to eat better and try to plan my meals in advance. On the couple of days here and there that I've not planned as well, I still try to make healthier choices than I used to. For example, today I was exhausted after the gym so I'm getting a sandwich from Su.bway.
I still crave starch and potatoes, but I haven't craved a lot of sugar. That's good!
Six days stronger. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment