Okay so I lost count on how many days I've been going to 9Round. It has been a total of four weeks since I joined, and I am super depressed to say that I have seen minimal, if any, difference. My weight dropped about 3-4 pounds just in the first week, then went pretty much right back to where it was.
Now, granted, I only went once last week because my little one wasn't feeling good Thursday and Friday, and it was also testing week. But still, I really thought I would see a little bit of difference by now.
I know that muscle weighs more than fat, but my clothes don't feel any different and I can't SEE any difference. :(
Other random observations:
Regular exercise apparently causes me some.....uh......undesirable gastrointestinal......issues.
Let's leave it at that.
I had to go get something at a local store after I worked out today. I'm fairly certain that when I walk after working out, I am walking like a robot. Fairly certain. The legs just get stiff even after sitting in the car for 5 mins. Just call me Robot Girl.
I had one bad day last week (had to do with adoption paperwork problems) and I totally ate my stress. I had a coke, I had a piece of coconut cake (that was to.die.for.), and then I had major guilt.
I'd like to have the motivation to go work out 4-5 days a week, just to try and see some change so I will want to keep going. However, I am going to have childcare issues and I have no idea how I will work that out. We always reduce to part-time daycare and the problem there is that I'm only allowed to bring her twice a week. The cost reduction is HUGE, so I don't want to continue to pay for full time if I don't have to. It's a $75 per week difference.
I really feel like giving up. :(
Help?
No comments:
Post a Comment