Sunday, April 20, 2014

One Day Stronger

So. I'm starting this blog to create a place for reflection during my journey to a healthier, stronger, and happier me.

I have not loved my exterior self in a long, long time. Seven years ago, I began medi.cations for infertility and steadily gained from either the m.eds or the depression for the next 4+ years. I lost a lot after having my daughter because I was nursing her and burned through the calories without even trying. Fast forward a year and a half (she's now 2 and a half) and it's just time.

It's TIME.

So here we go.

Last week I radically changed my eating habits (more on that later), and joined my local 9Round gym. I went twice last week and I can't wait to go again. It feels good to know that I'm doing something proactive, not just sitting around and being satisfied with being chubby.

For now, I will leave comments open.

Rude, derogatory, or discouraging comments WILL NOT be tolerated, and will be deleted promptly.

I'm doing this for ME.

Not because society thinks I should.
Not because YOU think I should.
Not because I want to please anyone, least of all a total stranger on the internet.

If you're here to rag on fat people, just keep moving along. You will be deleted and blocked.

I am two days stronger than I was last Sunday, and I am going to continue to be one day stronger than the day before. For me.




No comments:

Post a Comment